It is time to say good bye and thank you!!


Good bye to the beautiful place called Ericeira! Good bye to the best surfhouse: "Chill In Ericeira"! A place like a second home for me. I stayed here for 3 month and when I think about it I was the luckiest person ever, that I had the option to be here. I met so many nice, beautiful, kind, good and interesting people. I surfed so much and got so many very good waves. I made so much new experiences. I will leave friends and a place I felt in love with. Saying good bye is always not easy and makes me kind of sad. But once you say good bye you are able to say hello again some day :))

I want to say thank you to all the people I met and who spended time with me! Thank you for the good times, for the fun we had, for joking, surfing, sunbathing, sunset-watching, teasing, dancing, kissing, hugging, working, walking, talking, laughing, cuddling ... The list is long. It was an amazing time! 

Good bye Ericeira!



























Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“