Good Bye Bali



It´s time to leave the wonderful island of Bali. I stayed almost a month here and I´m sure that i´ll miss it. 





It´s always so difficult to leave a place which you really like and especially to leave the people I fall in love with. 















But as always there is a time when you feel you have to leave. The rainy season in Bali wasn´t the best decision for my body. I struggled a lot with the dirty seawater; got an ear infection and „bali belly“. I couldn´t surf as much as I wanted and felt a lot of times weak and tired.











Now it´s time to say good bye and again thank you to all the kind, beautiful and nice people I met! 

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT TIME!!!!








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“