Short trip back home




Last week I flew back home to Germany to visit my whole family and join the birthday party of my father. It was kind of sad to leave fuerteventura, because it felt like home after four weeks living there, but it was so good to be back in Germany and amazing to see my sisters, my parents, my cousins, uncles, nephews, nieces, friends. 

My father on the left side and my two sisters next to me handing over a gift. 

My twinsister and myself had birthday and I couldn´t imagine a better birthday then this one. To be with all my loves is priceless. 


Germany is home and although I love surfing, the sun and the sea, I will also be happy to be back mid of next year.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“