In the end it´s all about people and being happy.





I haven´t write anymore since weeks, because it didn´t happen so much new things since then. Maybe that is something I should think about, but I don´t care. I´m very happy with how is life at the moment. After I left Bali three weeks ago I went to Fuerteventura again and met nice and adorable people. We had a lot of fun in the two weeks I stayed there. I really enjoyed staying in a hostel and being sourrounded by people day and night. 

I also had some nice surfsessions, but the conditions started to get really bad in the second week I stayed there. Too much wind. 

So I decided to go back to bali again, because I really miss surfing with perfect conditions like you can find here in bali almost every day. 




Some people thinks I´m crazy always going from fuerte to bali and back... but the thing is that I do what feels good for me and that´s most important. At both Islands I have friends and feel home. I enjoy that feeling and I´m kind of lazy to experience something new right now. In the end for me it´s all about people, surfing and being happy :) 













Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“