Why you should come to Bali now! :)


Bali has become one of my favorite places. Within 5 months I am here for the third time. The rainy season is finally over, the sun is shining every day; no more black clouds in the sky, no thunderstorms, no waterfall-like rainstorms anymore. The waves are unbelievably good and the temperatures too. Although the water is much colder than in the rainy season, but that does not really matter to me. To be honest, I think it's good that it's not so hot anymore. It is super enjoyable and just right. At last you do not feel like in a huge bathtub anymore and the water is a lot cleaner than in the rainy season.


Today is Monday and I enjoy the tranquility this day brings with it. The weekend was hectic and loud. Now most people work, the beaches are much emptier and there is an absolutely pleasant silence. My home spot "Batu Bolong" is only 2min away from my hotel and I can jump into the water at any time if conditions permit. This morning I was already surfing two hours before breakfast. The atmosphere in the water is almost always really good. Especially on the days with small waves, everyone is relaxed. The only thing which bothered me are the small mini jellyfishes, which hurt. They appeared with the wind, which has become more in the last weeks. But the pain is not that bad and, in the end, we are the ones who invade the habitat of the jellyfishes. They have the right to fight back :)


Bali in April and in the coming months is a place which I can absolutely recommend. No comparison at the time in December, which is not worth the trip. At that time you have empty line ups, but you share the waves with tons of garbage and millions of pathogenic bacteria that feel super well in the hot water. I'm really glad to have seen that and to have experienced the difference between rainy and dry season. 

See you in Bali! 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“