#goodtimes



I´m honest, I have not felt as good as I have for years now - not a big surprise without work - I know. 
In Hamburg I was often very unhappy. I cried many times. There were moments when I wondered how I should longer live like this and what I could do to be happy again. Actually, I lost myself in the last 6 years and I´m angry about myself because of this. How could I live as if I had another 200 years left or another life? 

It´s incredible how we treat ourselves in our "normal" life. Not listening to our dreams, intuition and needs. We let other people and especially the society tell us how we should be and who we are. Why? I think it´s an important question as we only have one life which is not that long. We should treat ourself as good as we can, follow our dreams, fullfill our wishes and enjoy life. It doesn´t mean to change big things, also small changes can make a big difference. 



I notice that now, because I feel I have fully recovered and feel this total satisfaction. Being in the ocean every day, surfing, seeing the sun, feeling the heat, eating well and spending time with lovely, great people is indescribably good.  




I now know what are my dreams. I meditated a lot, wrote a journal and listened to me.



For the last ten months, I have been thinking and learning so much about myself as I have not in the past 30 years. I found me and that's such a nice feeling.














Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022