Bali - Malaysia - Bali


yes, I admit it: these visa-runs and generally anything to do with flying make me a bit nervous. Will I arrive at the airport in time? Does everything work with the check-in? Do I have everything I need? Do I make it through the controls and get the return flight?

Questions that, when I think about it, drive me crazy. Apart from the fact that it is so pointless to fly for three hours somewhere to fly back for three hours after three hours waiting in the airport. Wtf. The whole visa-thing is really stupid, but of course necessary.
Anyway, I have to do it after 60 days staying in bali. But at least afterwards I have twenty more days in the Bali paradise, before I´ll go to Portugal.


So I left at 10:45 am by taxi to the airport. Of course, great weather, blue sky, no wind and the sun is shining. After all, good flying weather. All I had with me was a mini bag with my e-book, passport, a chocolate croissant, something to write, my phone and headphones.

Arrived at the airport, the usual routine. I checked in, passed the controls, bought some water and wait ... Then got on the plane and read or sleep. The flight was good. I like to fly. It is relaxed.

At the airport in Kuala Lumpur I only had two hours to "enter" the country, to "leave" again and to get through all the controls - a little bit stressfull. I run, right away, when I left the plane. The line before immigration was incredibly long and it was clear that I will miss my next flight, when I wait in line. So, I past all the people, epologizing and entered the country in five min. Then I got the ticket for the return flight at the counter and went to the next controls to leave the country. Again a lot of people waiting and again i past them all to be in time for the next flight. In the end, I was more or less only five minutes in Malaysia before I went back to Bali.

I arrived late in the night, stinky and totally exhausted. What a day... and this all for just a tiny stamp in my passport :) 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“