Update 12.06.19



What a surprise, I´m still in Bali. I made the visa-run a week ago and I´ll stay until the 26 of June.
The last weeks I – of course – surfed a lot, spend time at the beach, ate amazing food and met my new best friend – Bekir. 
Bekir: „thank you so much again for the good time with you!“.

Also, I participated at a yoga-and-surf-retreat for one week which i expected to be really good and which was super expensive. Unfortunately it was dissapointing and totally not what I expected it to be. The group of women was, beside of two girls, who were in my age and nice, not fun at all. Most of them were old, negative, not willing to put any effort in the group to become a group and complained a lot. The villa in which we stayed was amazing, such a quiet place and luxury. It could have be a really nice place for having fun, meditate, doing yoga, sitting together with good conversations...
Whatever, it is over and the money is spend. I´m usually a positive person who laughs a lot. In this week i missed laughing.

It will be weird to leave bali after three month and to know that I will not be able to come back soon. I will leave friends, people I will keep in my heart. I will miss them a lot for sure. Its the hardest thing while traveling: you have to leave people who you don`t want to leave. I´m not good in doing that. Its heartbreaking, but luckily our brain forgets after time pass. I wont forget my friends here, but it wont hurt so much anymore after a while.


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“