End of the year...



I can´t believe that one year is already over. I surfed so much and right now I panic a little bit, because i will be out of the sea for more then two month. I love the sea, I love beeing in salty water, I love to surf. I probably take my board with me in my bed when I´m back in germany :) or I´ll carry it around to feel like I go for a surf.


I want to say thank you to all the people who spent time with me on my one year journey. It was the best time in my life. If I started such a year again I would do exactly the same I did this year. I would spend  time with the same people, visit the same places. It was perfect like that. I don´t regret any decision I made. I listened to my feelings and my intuition. Everytime when I felt I want to leave a place and go somewhere else, I just did it, no matter how much the flight cost or how many hours it took me to get to the other place.


I met so many people and all of them were nice to me. I think one of the biggest challenges in this year was to leave people with whom I fell in love or who became best friends. Its hard to say good bye, especially when you know you don´t see them again for a long time or maybe for ever.

The year is over, but the journey isn´t. My life-journey just started. :)



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Raus ins Leben

Grüße aus Hamburg - Update Juli 2022

Reisen, Surfen und der Kinderwunsch – „real talk“